Al-Quds Open University
The Library Department supervises the work of the Central Library and the work of the Branch libraries. It provides a variety of electronic and printed information to support the courses offered by the University and fulfill the needs of scientific research of both Faculty Members and students in accordance with the philosophy of the University. The Library is directly affiliated with the Directorate of Academic Affairs and managed by the Director of Library Department who represents it in all scientific and official bodies in Palestine and abroad.
A comprehensive library that applies modern techniques in order to comply with the philosophy of open education, support scientific research, and provide services to students, faculty members, and the community.
The Library provides information through various types of sources (traditional and electronic) to support the teaching and learning process. It supports scientific research to produce and disseminate knowledge and facilitate access to it by the latest means and techniques from anywhere inside and outside the University to serve its visitors in the best possible way.
- The Library is a source of knowledge.
- Abide by the rules regulations, and bylaws of the library.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Enhancing creativity and innovation.
- To work with devotion and dedication in the service of science and scholars.
- Rewarding outstanding performance.
- Conducting regular updating.
- Apply international standards in library management.
- Provide sources of information.
- Develop appropriate locations for the central library and branch libraries.